Thursday, February 16, 2012

Boards Of Canada - Music Has The Right To Children (1998) (FLAC)


Artist: Boards Of Canada
Album: Music Has The Right To Children
Quality: Lossless FLAC
Released: 1998
Genre: Electronic, IDM, Downtempo, Ambient
Label: Warp, Skam
Size: 350 MB

So I decided to share this classic with you.
I´ve been thinking about wether or not I should write somewhat of a review about this and I still don't quite know.
While I do have my own opinion on this album and I do not praise pitchfork as the ultimate index for what is good music and what isn't, I do agree with this particular review. Forwarding without it gnawing at my conscience.

READ.

I understand this album isn't for everyone as it's "nostalgic" references root in the 70ies - samples of educational videos and commercials, that is.

My favourite: Sixtyten.

BUY!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but what is the password?

      Delete
    2. although i feel that i shouldn't reward your laziness, let me give you a hint:
      first comments. ;)

      Delete
    3. Thanks very much. Great blog by the way.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for great blog but lambda-cdm only extracts 6 of 18 songs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thanks for the fix - yeah ooooooooorange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, but I don't get it, what is the password? (I'm kind of a dense person...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Excellent blog, by the way, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete